Putin who strikes bravado poses whenever possible appearing torso naked riding a horse here, tucked in wolf furs riding worships there, and petting bloodthirsty puppies in between struck a sudden cowardly pose last Tuesday while visiting coronavirus patients in Moscow.
Thus, Canary Cowardly and Superstitious* Putin showed us that:
1. Fear is stronger than image. I could bet Canary Cowardly and Superstitious Putin will be nowhere to be found in Kremlin in the coming months and I can only start to imagine the draconian temperature checks of his close circle.
2. Canary Cowardly and Superstitious Putin also demonstrates the difference between an adequate and an inadequate equipment when dealing with COVID19 patients. So that we all might be well aware how well equipped are our medical professionals.
3. Just like in a Russian fairytale where Ivanushka, the village boy, outbraves the Tzar, thus our more common PMs Boris and Boiko outbraved Canary Putin previously compared to Indiana Jones (honestly not sure why, to me he looks mote like strange archeological artefact rather than an adventurous archeological scientist) by still walking like normal human beings, nearly as naked as at the timespace spot their mothers gave births to them, amongst their co-citizens.
4 and * Canary Cowardly Putin has't postponed "a vote on constitutional change that would allow him to stay in power, because of coronavirus concerns"; but out of pure superstition. He is afraid that the winged angels of heaven may envy him winning the vote and as he, age 67, is in the high risk group of the seniors.... it might be better not to attract too much celestial attention risking to unleash celestial sense of humour of the type O, you've just been accorded eternal presidency by a populus vote but then fell victim to a populus virus. This is what we call S U P E R S T I T I O N. No, this is not superpower it is a simple cowardly superstition.
1. Canary yellow suits Cowardly Putin well as it distracts the eye of his usual pale-yellowish and quite unpleasant to observe undead tan.
2. Indeed, in troubled times true natures shine, thus the braves will show and the cowards will .... well, will put on a canary yellow costume.
3. Tonight we are applauding our braver than any Indiana Johns NHS carers, key workers and volunteers at 8 pm #ClapForOurCarers
Inspired by BBC's article 'Coronavirus delays Russian vote on Putin staying in power, 25 March
On Canary Putin's facial "beauty" work wich ten years ago rivaled Berlusconi's, while nowadays makes him weirdly look like a bold South Kensington Russian housewife, I would leave to the beauticians to write.
The facial mask used by Canary Putin looks like a Devtac Japan made. This, of course, is an assumption. But it looks pretty much like theirs.
"A tactical advantage, beyond the status quo."
PS Devtac just denied supplying Canary Putin with protection masks, answering my question with "Lol no" on Instagram...well tant pis for Canary Putin.... anyway Devtac are too good for him.